Carlton Farms Pork Chops and Peaches with a Peach Gastrique
Brian Gurney, courtesy of badbonesbbq.com
Ingredients and directions
- 4 Carlton Farms Pork Chops
- 1 pound sliced peaches (skinned and pitted)
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of thyme
- 1. Marinate peach slices in bourbon, brown sugar, thyme, and cinnamon over night.
- 2. Prior to grilling rub chops with canola oil and season chops with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- 3. Separate the juices from the marinade into sauce pan and add the vinegar, honey, and butter.
- 4. Reduce over medium heat until it is the consistency of a light syrup.
- 5. Sear chops over hot coals on each side for two minutes rotating a quarter turn for some nice grill marks. Move chops to side for indirect-heat and cover grill until they reach 150ºF.
- 6. Brush with peach glaze and let rest 10 minutes before eating.
- 7. While the chops rest grill peaches to a give them a nice caramelization 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Carlton Farms Holiday ‘Mock’ Porchetta – Pork Loin wrapped in bacon Recipe
- Carlton Farms Holiday Crown Roast of Pork
- Grilled Carlton Farms Porterhouse Pork Chops
- Grilled Carlton Farms Pork Burgers with Grilled Peaches and Dirty Mustard
- Pork Tenderloin with Blueberry-Bacon Barbecue Sauce
- Carlton Farms Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with Jack Daniels Glaze
- Carlton Farms Pork Chops and Peaches with a Peach Gastrique