Carlton Farms Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Brian Gurney, courtesy of badbonesbbq.com
Ingredients and directions
- 1-1/2 pound Carlton Farms Pork Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Mix ingredients to make rub. Coat entire pork loin and let stand for 1 hour.
- 3. Heat iron skillet and brown tenderloin on all sides for 6 to 8 minutes. Place in oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 155ºF.
- 4. Let rest 15 minutes and then cut into 1/2 inch medallions.
Sauted peaches or apples with a dash of cinnamon, pinch of bourbon until tender.
- Carlton Farms Holiday ‘Mock’ Porchetta – Pork Loin wrapped in bacon Recipe
- Carlton Farms Holiday Crown Roast of Pork
- Grilled Carlton Farms Porterhouse Pork Chops
- Grilled Carlton Farms Pork Burgers with Grilled Peaches and Dirty Mustard
- Pork Tenderloin with Blueberry-Bacon Barbecue Sauce
- Carlton Farms Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with Jack Daniels Glaze
- Carlton Farms Pork Chops and Peaches with a Peach Gastrique