By Chef Rick Gencarelli of Lardo and Grassa
This juicy, mouthwatering burger incorporates smokey Carlton Farms Bacon, fresh ground pork and the Northwest flavors of ripe summer peaches.
Total time: 35 mins. | Active: 20 mins.
Ingredients and directions
DIRTY MUSTARD MAYO:
- Mix ground pork and bacon and form 6 equal patties.
- Let sit in fridge until ready to grill
- For the Peaches: Mix butter, sage and vinegar in a medium bowl. Grill peaches over a medium hot grill until they are soft and are lightly charred. Toss peaches in the butter mixture as they are done, tossing gently to melt butter.
- For the Dirty Mustard Sauce: Heat everything but mayo in a small non-reactive saucepan to dissolve sugar.Allow to cool completely.Add mayo.
- Grill burgers over medium heat, top with American cheese.
- Cut and heat buns on grill or in a 350 oven. Spread a good amount of Mustard on both sides of the bun.Spoon some go the warm peaches on the burger and serve.