Grilled Carlton Farms Pork Burgers with Grilled Peaches and Dirty Mustard
By Chef Rick Gencarelli of Lardo and Grassa
This juicy, mouthwatering burger incorporates smokey Carlton Farms Bacon, fresh ground pork and the Northwest flavors of ripe summer peaches.
Total time: 35 mins. | Active: 20 mins.
Ingredients and directions
- 2 pounds Carlton Farms Ground Pork
- 1/2 lb. Carlton Farms bacon, minced
- 6 slices American Cheese
- 6 soft brioche burger buns
- 3 ripe peaches, cut in to 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 T soft butter
- 2 t chopped sage
- 1 T white balsamic vinegar
DIRTY MUSTARD MAYO:
- 3 cups yellow mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 t cayenne pepper
- 3 t black pepper
- 3 t garlic granules
- 2 cups mayo
- Mix ground pork and bacon and form 6 equal patties.
- Let sit in fridge until ready to grill
- For the Peaches: Mix butter, sage and vinegar in a medium bowl. Grill peaches over a medium hot grill until they are soft and are lightly charred. Toss peaches in the butter mixture as they are done, tossing gently to melt butter.
- For the Dirty Mustard Sauce: Heat everything but mayo in a small non-reactive saucepan to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool completely. Add mayo.
- Grill burgers over medium heat, top with American cheese.
- Cut and heat buns on grill or in a 350 oven. Spread a good amount of Mustard on both sides of the bun.Spoon some go the warm peaches on the burger and serve.